CONTACT US FOR A PRICE ON OUR DEMO MODEL
BURGUNDY STANDMOUNTS WITH WALNUT TOP/BOTTOM
What Hi-Fi five star review for the Monopulse Model S : “other loudspeakers sound blurred and hazy by comparison.”
A slimmer and lower-cost alternative to the Model A – but with all the MonoPulse impulse precision, realism and sound-stage.
2 versions – a slim floorstander or a serious standmount.
New Wood Finishes add a touch of real class. The hardwood choice is Light Oak, the redder Meranti or Black Walnut with a choice of Ten cloth colours.
Full MonoPulse holographic realism and sound-stage – Giving audio transparency which makes the speakers vanish. (Technical details here)
Visit the Manufacturer website for complete details of MonoPulse Hi-Fi Speakers
Power – 300 watts, with Kevlar drive-units
- 28mm HF drive units – as the flagship Model A.
- 22kHz from silk-domes and neodymium magnets.
- Kevlar LF units – for power and clarity.
- Ten cloth colours
- New – extended spikes
- Double terminal panel
- 300 watt power handling – 150 watts continuous – real power in this slim speaker.
- 95cm high x 20cm deep x 23cm wide. Weight 12kg
- 25Hz bass (Hi Fi +) from 160mm LF drivers tuned to 39Hz
- 90 dB sensitivity. Valve amp minimum 18 watts, and solid state 35 watts.
- 8 ohms impedance – Perfect for valve amps – and less sensitive to differences between solid-state amps.
The Monopulse Model S standmount version.
“Does what should be impossible for such small loudspeakers – a full and rich sound which is never tiring.” (From Norway)
Based on the floorstander – with similar specifications and the same colour choices.
The result is the same full sound. (“it should not be possible – to get this rich large sound” – from Norway, see below)
- 48cm high x 18 cm wide x 23cm deep. (3cm deeper than the floorstander). The greater depth keeps the bass at 29Hz.
- Power – 250 watts max, 125 watts continuous.
- Sensitivity. 89dB. Recommended valve amplifier min 18 watts, and solid state 35 watts.
- LF drive units – Kevlar, 5 1/4 inch, 130mm,
Visit the MonoPulse website for more details on the MonoPulse Model S Loudspeakers
Model A/S Cinema Systems.
Using Model A front units.
- This gives an awesome 1,850 watts – also the 20Hz bass needed for cinema.
- Model S Floorstanders are used for rears and the special Model S based centre unit for the front centre.
With the 20Hz bass of the Model A – most users don’t use a sub-woofer. This avoids detached and imbalanced sounds which these can give.
Using Model S Floorstander front units:.
- Combined with Model S Floorstander rear units and Model S centre – gives 1,250 watts.
The 25Hz Model S – can also be used without sub-woofer – avoiding their problems.
Using Model S Standmounts only:
- Our minimum system uses Model S Standmounts – as front sides and rears. Model S centre. 1,250 watts.
More details on the MonoPulse Cinema combinations
Please ask for details and pricing.